Yacht charters Sicily - Italy
Yacht charter in Sicily
Perfect weather, friendly conditions, great local cuisine, and an extensive sailing infrastructure - can you imagine a better recipe for rest under sail?
This mix means that sailors can be divided into two categories: those who have already chosen a yacht charter in Sicily and those who will do so. If you belong to the latter group and you are wondering where to start, what you can count on and what is worth remembering when deciding to rent a yacht in Italy , this text is for you!
How to organize a charter in Sicily?
For starters, we have great news for you - you're on the right track. To easily and efficiently organize a yacht rental in Sicily , you don't even have to leave your home or get up from your computer. Just use our search engine!
Yacht charter in Sicily via the Internet is a quick and convenient form of organizing holidays. However, comfort is only the beginning of the benefits you will get when you book a boat in Sicily with us. Other advantages of this solution include:
- access to a wide range of yachts,
- safety and no language barrier,
- possibility of using the help of our consultants.
Are you dreaming of an unforgettable sailing holiday? See the best yacht charter deals in Sicily ! Thanks to our search engine, you will easily find the right boat and organize a great cruise in Italy. Our consultants will be happy to answer your questions and help you make an efficient and safe yacht booking.
Charter in Sicily - step by step
What is the yacht charter in Sicily like? Very simple! To find your dream boat, all you need to do is:
- Open the Charternavigator.pl search engine
- Select the date and length of the cruise.
- Specify the preferred type of yacht (its size, age, amenities).
- Click the "search" button and go to the available offers.
What if you are unsure when and what type of boat you want to sail? In such a situation, it is best to use the help of a consultant who will advise you on how to choose the best option.
What can you expect?
Going on a cruise around Sicily , you can set yourself up for a de lux rest. There you will find all the best of Italy and much more. Here are the most important facts about this amazing place:
- Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean,
- there is a wonderful, active volcano - Etna,
- the island is famous for old mafia stories and ancient myths,
- its most interesting cities are Palermo, Marsala and Portorosa,
- the climate of Sicily is diverse - there are both the tropics and places to practice ... winter sports.
Sicily for sailors
One of the reasons why so many sailors choose to rent a yacht in Sicily is because of the excellent sailing conditions that the island offers. Its coast is very interesting - it is full of wonderful beaches, coves, islands and islets. There are also a lot of busy marinas, and the port infrastructure is well organized.
Please note that this is a large island. One cruise, even for two weeks, is certainly not enough to fully enjoy its charms. And this is really great news - most sailors who have decided to cruise around Sicily at least once are happy to return to those areas.
It is worth bearing in mind that Sicily's geographical location means that it is constantly exposed to quite strong winds. Therefore, before leaving the port, you should read the current weather forecast so as not to be surprised. The best time to rent a yacht in Sicily is from May to October; the weather is then perfect and sailing conditions are excellent.
Also, remember that when you go on a cruise around Sicily , you must take your diving equipment with you, because in many places around the island you can admire the wonderful underwater world, full of fantastic views.
Sailing license required in Sicily
When deciding to rent a yacht in Sicily , you need to take into account local regulations regarding sailing licences. It is worth remembering that in order to be able to independently drive a sailing boat, it is necessary to have at least a yacht helmsman license. What if you don't have a patent? Nothing lost!
People who do not have a license and want to get to know the charms of the local waters have two options to choose from:
- "Stationary" holidays and renting small motor boats (up to 40 hp) or RIBs without cabins - it's an easy way to explore the interesting places on the coast and sail around Sicily without a license.
- Boat rental with skipper. Thanks to this solution, you can enjoy the charms of sailing holidays, and at the same time use the knowledge and experience of a captain who knows the local waters and can take his crew to unknown places located off the main tourist trails.
How to organize a charter with a skipper in Sicily ? Very simple! All you have to do is select the appropriate option during the initial yacht booking and our consultants will find the right person for you.